domingo, 23 de noviembre de 2008

Tagged

http://rosieposierosie.blogspot.com/ has decide to tagged me!!!
These are my answers:

1. Were you named after anyone? No, my dad decide to call me Maria, the most typical name in Spain
2. Do you still have your tonsils?yes, but I was really sick when I was 14
3. Would you bungee jump? no
4. What is your favorite cereal? It was fuits loops I think It was the name, but I ate it because of the colours,not the flavour
5. Do you untie your shoes when you take them of?yes, what a strange question.
6. What is your favorite ice cream? scarcciattella (did I write it good??)
7. What is the first thing you notice about people? eyes and hair
8. What is your least favorite thing about yourself? I can´t choose. When i'm in a shop between two things, I buy both just to not think
9. What's the last thing you ate? chocolate fudge made by myself!!! and before, spanish ham (jamón) with a glass of wine, my favorite dinner!!
10. What are you listening to right now? mesopotamia, B52's love love this band!!!
11. Last movie you watched? the Godfather, just as I'm doing this as well. Love when Brando dances with his daughter at the wedding, makes me cry
12. What did you dream about last night? I can't finish my studies, just a nightmare!!
13. What book are you reading?Arabella, georgette heyer, I have a crush with victorian writters. can't quit
14. Summer or winter?both in short periods of time, I hate do nothing
15. Do you have any special talents? yes I can imitate voices of everybody

thanks and sorry for my horrible english!!

xxx

No hay comentarios: